Management of redirections
The HTTP standard provides the possibility of a URL being redirected towards another URL; in other words, one URL is replaced by another. When your browser accesses a URL, the web server which manages it can indicate that the URL in question has moved, either temporarily, or permanently. At the HTTP protocol level, when your web server sends a 302 code, it is known as temporary redirects, whereas if your web server sends a 301 code, it is referred to as permanent redirects.
In the case of a temporary or permanent HTTP redirect, our monitoring platform will automatically follow the redirects and perform the monitoring of the URL to which the initial URL was moved.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate