Monitoring of web forms
Within the framework of web site monitoring, you can simulate the proper functioning of your web forms, whether it is a contact form, a search form or even an online order form. In fact, the InternetVista® monitoring platform allows you to simulate the sending of data to a web server, in either POST or GET form (HTTP standard for sending data to your web server).
If you want to go even further in monitoring your site, you can monitor a more complex scenario (for example, a complete purchasing process) and simulate a genuine user experience.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate