Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
Our various monitoring centers successively ensure that the proper functioning of your monitored web services is checked. When an error is detected by one of our monitoring centers, it is then counter-checked by another monitoring center before an alert is triggered. Therefore, since an error must be detected by at least two monitoring centers before an alert can be sent to you, this protects you from false alarms.
A failure or breakdown must be counter-checked by a second monitoring center, by default, before triggering an alert, but you also have the choice of deciding if the counter-checking needs to be carried out by a third or a fourth monitoring center as well.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate