Password protected web page monitoring
Web servers make it possible to protect your pages so that they are accessible only to persons providing their username and a password. Our monitoring platform allows you to monitor these kind of pages, as it makes it possible to simulate the authentication and thus monitor the smooth functioning of the protected page.
Concretely, if you were to provide the address of the web page to be monitored, you will have to indicate two additional pieces of information: the username and password.
Our monitoring platform is capable of managing Web authentications as well as application authentications.
Monitoring and alerting
- Monitoring of key Internet services
- Monitoring of complex web scenarios
- Monitoring frequency of 1 minute
- Monitoring provided 24x7x365
- Checking the downloaded content
- Possibility of defining maintenance periods
- Monitoring of web forms
- Management of redirections
- IPv6 monitoring and surveillance
- Alerts by email, sms, twitter, iphone notification,...
- Selection of monitoring centers
- More regular checks in case of breakdowns
- Counter-checking errors before sending alerts
- Performance check
- Automatic traceroute
- Password protected web page monitoring
- Monitoring of websites protected by a client certificate