Frequently asked questions
Do you have questions regarding our Internet monitoring service? This section answers the technical questions that you may have.
- What are the IP addresses of the internetVista monitoring centres?
- What are the possible errors during the monitoring?
- How to receive the monitoring alerts in Slack?
- I did not receive my alert...
- How do I diagnose my error?
- What is an application?
- What is a media?
- What is the 'user-agent' used by internetVista?
- I have not received my performance report...
- How do I have my monitoring started?
- What do I need to monitor?
- How can I receive alerts in case there's a problem with my site?
- If the URL that I am monitoring changes, how do I update my monitoring account?
- How do I avoid distorting my visit statistics (web analytics)?
- What is the checking frequency for Internet monitoring?
- How can I view the alerts?
- How can I consult the information linked to an alert of my web monitoring?
- How can I define a matching sentence for optimising the web monitoring?
- What are the statuses for an application?
- I have lost my password...
- What is the bandwidth used by internetVista?
- How can I test the configuration of the alerts?
- I am not receiving my emails?
Did you find an answer?
If you do not find the answer to your question here, you can send an email to our support team, who will be pleased to help you.